Most of us don’t live in sprawling Jay & Bey style mansions. We live in “charming” homes that support our lifestyle and life stage. But whether you live in a stylish studio in the big city, or are creating a home in the ‘burbs for a growing family, every bit of space counts. These unique storage ideas were hand-picked by our invention experts to have passed the test for fun, quirky and useful.
- Pet Feeder, $21: Why not feed your pet and store his/her food at the same time? Besides, this elevated feeder improves your pet’s digestion and helps reduce neck muscle strain. Can I get a hells yeah?!
- Play Mat Cleanup, $11: Make playtime easy and cleanup even easier. Legos anyone?
- Silo Food Storage Container, $11: Silo is a stylish kitchen container with an integrated portion-control barrier. Perfect pours and always fresh ingredients #allday.
- Cycloc Bike Mount, $99: Store your bike with style. This bike mount offers elegant and effortless horizontal or vertical bicycle storage, ideal for home, office and retail display applications.
- Toy Eating Monster, $17: This might just be our favorite. No need to run from or battle this monster. Teach your kid to put his/her toys away in a fun way, then zip the monster’s mouth shut for safe toy storage.
- Hide a Sponge, $16: This savvy trey will hold and hide your sink sponges to keep your kitchen looking clean and tidy.
- Magnetic Bathroom Drawer Strip, $13: This handy magnetic strip holds all your bobby pins, tweezers, and any other metal tools so you never have to search again.
- Cargo Shower Caddy, $11: Cargo is no ordinary shower caddy. This souped-up carrier organizes all of your products with five flat bungee cords that separate items according to your needs and keeps bottles from toppling over.